Simplyvdesigns on Etsy

Friday, January 11, 2008

Wild Things Make My Heart Sing





I think everyone has a "wild" side to them! My handmade bags reflect "simplicity with a touch of whimsy"-but I try to make sure that they will spice up any routine outfit-from casual to dressy. I also try to appeal to different age groups. My zebra print clutch bag is certainly fun to carry. Just enough of the"wild" to attract attention but not distract from the person who is carrying the bag. Take a look.It can be found in my simplyvdesigns.etsy.com shop along with many other styles.







Wild Thing-you make my heart sing
Wild Thing-I think I Love You


________________________________________________________________




"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy"




-Anne Frank

































































1 comment:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

i like the fact that its a clutch and that makes the zebra print not too overwhelming, SO CUTE!