Simplyvdesigns on Etsy

Monday, January 7, 2008

To Thine Ownself Be True

Well, here it goes-my first blog entry! I never thought of "blogging" before, but I guess I'll give it a try. I have a lot of knowledge to share, so why not. I have always been a creative person for a far as I can remember-sewing since I was a little girl-taught initially by my mother, later on receiving further training in fashion illustration and design to go off to New York with my portfolio to Parson's and getting to New York to realize that it wasn't the place for me. I came back home to a health care career as a pharmacist,followed by medical school and residency as an Emergency Medicine physician. Wow! Crazy as it all is, I have always wanted to further explore the creative side in me. It has been neglected over all these years,terribly missed, so now I must incorporate "creativity" back into my life. How many of us out there have neglected important aspects of out lives? Life is short-complicated and confusing at times. So if you do one thing today-do something that you like to do,don't take life for granted and help someone else along the way! Be true to yourself.......

No comments: